Join Hot Dog USA around the greater Seattle area as we perform for a variety of sporting and community events!
- February 8th @ 7pm [Seattle U]– Seattle University Basketball halftime show
- March 6th @ 6pm [Alaska Airlines Arena] — The University of Washington Men’s Basketball halftime show
- May 17th @ 6pm [Juanita High School] — Hot Dog USA Community Show! A night of honoring seniors, raffles, and fantastic performances brought to you by Hot Dog USA.
- July 21-25 [Kirkland, WA] — Jump Rope Gymnastics Camp. Contact Julia Schwientek for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: November 16
Location: Kamiakin Middle School
14111 132nd Ave NE Kirkland 98034
Northwest Fall Workshop 2013: Hot Dog USA presents the annual Northwest Fall Workshop on November 16th! Participants spend 5 hours with members of Hot Dog USA and special, out-of-town guest instructors to learn skills of ALL levels. The workshop accommodates all ages, whether you’re 5 or 55. For more information click here.
Hot Dog USA is accepting applications to join the team. Come join us! For more information, contact: Amy Canady.
- Date: May 3, 2014
- Time: 9am (doors open at 8am)
- Location: Kamiakin Middle School
- 14111 132nd Ave NE Kirkland 98034
The annual Tournament of Champions is an excellent local tournament for athletes to compete updated routines in preparation for Nationals or the WJR championship. For more information, contact:
Date: June 29 – July 10
Location: University of Central Florida
Forms: Pricing and Package information, Registration TBA
Contact: Amy Canady
Visit the official site of World Jump Rope here.
The World Jump Rope Championship and camp is an annual, international camp and tournament run by Hot Dog USA coach Amy and her husband Dennis. The couple are in charge of running the tournament portion of the event.